May 6, 2007

It's Only One Man's Fantasy

Coffee Sergeants - Moonlight Towers (1993)

The President put pen to the last official statement of his elected tenure and turned to the vast bulletproof windows of the newly remodeled Oval Office, the better to appreciate the long line of gallows that stretched across the green White House lawn and disappeared into the distance, to end at the steps of the Capitol Building. Even now the hooded and bewildered members of Congress were shuffling up the rough wooden steps, crying out in anger and fear. Nine black robed figures already swayed in the cold January wind.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent CD! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The writing in your blog entries are mesmerising, I can't stop reading....

gomonkeygo said...

Thanks - I guess you probably shouldn't read while driving, though.

Brian said...

This album is wonderful and I can't find anything else by them. Is there a chance you could post some more...?

gomonkeygo said...

All I have by them, though they have a website with downloads available. I really like them; remind me of True West.

http://www.coffeesergeants.com

Anonymous said...

You write very well.